Hard to believe it but it is February already. Soon we will be packing the cars and headed to the Hill!
Sunday River has seen some very cold conditions lately and we were starting to think about what to pack to make sure we are prepared for the cold. We pulled this list together with a few suggestions to get you started. Think lots of layers!!
- face mask / neck warmer / balaclava
- disposable hand warmers / toe warmers
- thermal pants (preferably not cotton as it captures moisture)
- thermal top or other under‐layer (preferably not cotton as it captures moisture)
- fleece layers
- ski/board jacket
- ski/board pants
- ski/snowboard gloves/mittens
- glove liners – particularly useful if taking your mittens or gloves off for photos!
- ski/snowboard socks (at least two pairs in case one pair gets wet!)
- lip balm
- goggle wipe cloth
Anyone looking for a helmet before the trip, Mountain Equipment Co-op looks to be having a few sales online right now. Check them out here.
We hope everyone who had to go in to work today made it safely!