We have compiled some links about travel to and from the US that may be of help.
Just to note, the Duggan Ski Group is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the links. If you have questions about the border, give the folks at either the United States or Canadian Border Services a call.
- Government of Canada: COVID-19 travel information
- Canada Border Services Agency: includes information on border wait times and planning your trip.
- Government of Canada – Travel: includes travel advisories and passport information.
- Government of Canada – Travelling with Children: includes useful information when travelling with children.
- Government of Canada – Travelling with Children – Consent Letter: information on the recommended consent letters when travelling with children.
- Government of Canada – Personal Exemptions: information on your personal exemption on what you can bring home to Canada.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency: information on food, plant and animal related products you can bring into Canada.
- US Customs and Border Protection – Documents: includes information on documents required for Canadian Citizens.
- US Customs and Border Protection – Food: includes information on bringing food with you into the US.