It is hard to believe it is September already, but that means thinking about our annual March Break Ski Trips (yay!). This year, we are very excited to add an additional destination to offer our Duggan Ski Group members; Jay Peak Resort in Jay, Vermont.
Jay Peak is a true vacation resort with more than just amazing skiing and snowboarding. There is a huge indoor waterpark, ice skating rink, beautiful lodging, and much more!
As promised, we have been busy updating our website with booking information for our Jay Peak trip; please click here for those details. Some points to highlight:
- Duggan Ski Group will handle all of your personalized booking needs (information, special group rates, customized quotes, payment handling in CAD, etc.)
- All quotes and payments for your trip will be in Canadian Dollars, no need to worry about exchange rates
- More activities available than just skiing and snowboarding
Check out the other headers under Jay Peak for more information on the resort and what it has to offer. We will be adding more information here in the near future as well, so stay tuned for more updates and photos.
As in previous years, we will still be facilitating trips to Sunday River, Maine. There are a few changes to the Sunday River trips this year, please click here for those details. Some points to highlight:
- Due to changes made by Sunday River, Duggan Ski Group will not personally handle your booking of lift passes and lodging; you must directly contact the hill to make your reservations
- There are still benefits to being part of the Duggan Ski Group with lodging rates discounts and dining cards included (please mention the Duggan Ski Group while booking through the hill for these benefits)
And as always, we will provide lodging discounts in Freeport and Bangor for your travels to and from either destination. We will also update our website and Facebook page with information pertaining to all trips to help you in your planning.
We look forward to hearing from you and please contact us if you would like a quote for Jay Peak or have any questions on either trip.